I’ve been tossing around the idea of getting a new card and abandoning my antiquated Citi Professional card. I mainly just carry that around because I used to have another card on Thank You points as well and I liked it for the cash back on Avis rentals and Fuelman Network gas. It also acted as primary insurance on rentals. I’m usually covered under my corporate insurance, but the less often I have to deal with my accounting department the happier I am.
What I want:
- No Forex
- Rewards that are redeemable for cash or gift cards at the same or better value than Thank You points
- Points transferable to my existing programs (Delta, United, Hilton, Marriott, Priority Club)
- No annual fee
- No forex
- Rewards that appear redeemable for cash or gift certificates at the same value and at a better (per point) value than TYP
- Points transferable to British Airways, Continental and United, Korea Air, Hyatt, Marriott, Priority Club, and Amtrak.
- $95 annual fee waived the first year.